Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Love You Blackberry Torch

Firstly, I want to ask for apologise from my boyfriend since Im going to have new boyfriend. You r the best ever person in my life, but when I meet my new boyfriend last night, I fall in love with him (on the spot, gedik-ness is on the maximum level). You know what Sayang, compare to you, Blackberry Torch have a lot of specialities. What?? You want to know..ok let me explain to you..

  • SIZE DIMENSION : 111 x 62 x 14.6 mm
  • WEIGHT : 161g
  • DISPLAY SIZE : 360 x 480 pixel , 3.2 INCH
  • MP3 RINGTONES, 3.5mm AUDIO JACK
  • 4G INTERNAL MEMORY, 512 RAM, UP TO 32G CARD SLOT
  • DATA WITH GPRS, EDGE,3G,WLAN,BLUETOOTH,USB
  • CAMERA 5MP, AUTO FOCUS, LEDFLASH, VIDEO VGA@24fps
  • BLACKBERRY OS 6.0, 624 MHZ CPU PROCESSOR,SMS,MMS,EMAIL,IM
  • BATERRY LI-ION 1300 mAH
 Besides, Blackberry Torch can give everything to me sayang..not only keypad, I can also go touchscreen with BB Torch. Im really really really really sorry Sayang..I think Im going to continue my life and choose Blackberry Torch as my husband cause he can give everything.
You are too heavy and I cannot easily put u in my pocket and bring to anywhere..besides, u r too heavy..60kg++, owh-em-ji..not only that, ur voice is nice..but then, Blackberry Torch can sing for me better than you..and he can show me the video too..amazing right..super perfect than u Sayang..sorry, im just telling u the truth!!

Last night, I snap a photo of him..wanna look how handsome he is? Ok..dont regret Sayang..

See, can u imagine?? How handsome he is.. From now, dont ever call me again..
Cause Im going to change to Celcom..now Celcom is offering Celcom Exec 50..
  • I can get as low as RM50 a month!
  • The plan with automatic discount up to 30% every month
  • The more I use, the more Isave
  • 15sen call rate to any number
  • Talk more, save more.
  • FREE Celcom Broadband Basic Plan for 1 month with speeds of up to 384 Kbps

SUPER DUPER AMAZING...So from now on, I break up with u Sayang, n Blackberry Torch is my new boyfriend.. and Celcom will be our wedding planner..Bye forever n ever..(crying)

.........................................................................................................
Director : CUT...!!!! What a good acting NSA, u have done a good job and can be a good actress.
Me : Thank you. I hope I can work with you..
.........................................................................................................

THE END
If you are from Nuffnang community, this is an entry for contest by Nuffnang that run from 19 October to 28 October 2010. Check out at Nuffnang for more informations.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...